The XCEED competition goggle combines patented curved lens technology and a hydrodynamic low profile fit to give swimmers a competitive edge in perfect clarity.
In addition, the XCEED Titanium Mirror is further enhanced with a layered titanium metal coating for enhanced sun and glare protection.
“The XCEED goggles are the best goggles that I have ever worn – they are super comfortable and the vision is insane. The ability to see so clearly with incredible peripheral vision allows me to see the wall and other swimmers underwater unlike ever before.”
– Michael Phelps
- Compressed Micro-Gasket made of ultra soft Softeril provides a leak resistant seal and a low profile design
- Semi-rigid exoskeleton maximizes the structural strength and stability of the goggle
- Hydrodynamic, low-profile head buckle for quick adjustments
- High-quality, low-profile Silicone strap with textured grip effect
- Anti-fog and Anti-scratch treated Polycarbonate lenses
- Ergonomic, easy to replace, interchangeable nose bridge for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- FINA approved
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought these for my son for training and he loves them . Great fit, no leaks and they don’t leave a mark on his face either . These are his second pair .First ones haven’t worn out like other brands so great for back up. Thoroughly recommend .