The Vista Pro is the first Aqua Sphere single lens swim mask. Utilizing the latest technologies we have developed a new AFT featured silicone skirt, and offer a wide range of different tinted lenses to make the Vista Pro unique in this market segment. Titanium mirrored, tinted and clear lenses coupled with our best selling Curved Lens Technology are available to satisfy any open water swim condition. The new buckle system integrates a new pivoting technology providing two important benefits: structural stability and fit.
- Patented Curved Single lens
- Wraparound, 180-degree visibility
- One-touch, Quick-Fit Buckle for perfect fit with simple adjustments - even while wearing
- New Pivoting Buckles System
- Comfortable, leak-resistant Silicone skirt
- Advanced Fit Technology (AFT) increases seal integrity and comfort
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Durable Polycarbonate lenses with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
- Made in Italy
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I been using Vistas for years and love them. I thought Vista Pro would be better, but I was wrong. I just can't find a way to stop them from leaking.
My experience - the mask fogged up as soon as I entered the water and then they started leaking. $70 plus? No $29 max and to be frank nothing compared to the Seal 2 mask which is far cheaper and infinitely better.
I swim a lot, and have been wearing Aquaphere mask like goggle for 18 years since I detached my retina. The Vista Pro, I think, is the best model yet. I wonder however- did getting the mirror lens mean the antifog properties were less?
These are great goggles . Very comfortable and they have lasted me for a few years. I love the mirror lenses.