The Aqua Sphere performance wear range was developed in order to provide triathletes and open water swimmers the best training and performance wear engineered for an aquatic environment. Aqua Sphere’s design team is focused on delivering the most comfortable, performance enhancing products so you are at your best in the open sea.
Thanks to improved ergonomic cutting and strategically placed 1.5 mm Yamamoto 40 panels, the Racer provides the best fit for comfort, warmth and speed. Designed to maximize buoyancy, reduce drag and maintain streamlined body position, the Racer is the optimal wetsuit.
- Bio-Stretch Zone:
- Strategically placed 1.5mm panels Yamamoto 40 Neoprene (under arms and lower back)
- 5mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximizes buoyancy and reduces drag
- 4mm Aqua Drive lower back panel for streamlined body position
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
- Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
- Easy-pull deep back zipper
- Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
- SCS-Coated Yamamoto 39
- Super stretch, Neoprene for ultimate comfort
- UV Protection
PLEASE NOTE: Triathlon wetsuits are tight fitting - it is important to take accurate measurements to ensure a proper and functional fit. Unless you fall comfortably within the height and weight range, we recommend sizing up.
We are unable to exchange wetsuits showing wear and tear from trying on.