The Aqua Sphere performance wear range was developed in order to provide triathletes and open water swimmers the best training and performance wear engineered for an aquatic environment. Aqua Sphere’s design team is focused on delivering the most comfortable, performance enhancing products so you are at your best in the open sea.
The Pursuit gives you durability and comfort with super stretch, SCS-Coated Yamamoto 38 neoprene and improved panel shapes. The Bio-Stretch Zone provides maximum flexibility and reach right where you need it. Be confident during your race.
- Bio-Stretch Zone: Strategically placed 2mm panels (under arms and lower back)
- 4mm Aqua Drive core body panel maximizes buoyancy and reduces drag
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs to retain body heat
- Quick-release ankle transition panels (horseshoe-cut design) for improved transition time
- Easy-pull deep back zipper
- Aqua-Flex collar seal to keep water out and prevent chaffing and restriction
- Super stretch, Yamamoto 38 Neoprene for ultimate comfort
- UV Protection
PLEASE NOTE: Triathlon wetsuits are tight fitting - it is important to take accurate measurements to ensure a proper and functional fit. Unless you fall comfortably within the height and weight range, we recommend sizing up.
We are unable to exchange wetsuits showing wear and tear from trying on.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The wetsuit looks great and is very warm in the water. It dries very quickly. The sizing is small. I wear a 12-14 and the XL is tight. There is some rubbing on the back of neck when swimming and sadly after 4 wears there is a tear in the rubber after only 4 wears, which I’m hoping to get repaired.