With its unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame.
This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice for triathlon or everyday fitness, whether in a pool or open water.
Compact Fit goggles are specially designed to suit smaller faces.
ENVIRONMENT : Outdoors - Bright conditions
Polarised lenses offer improved colour and depth perception by filtering out the sun’s horizontal light rays to eliminate glare reflected off the water, increasing contrast for a sharper and improved vision and reducing eye strain.
FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY
- SMALLER "COMPACT" FIT - Designed to comfortably fit a smaller face.
- CURVED LENS TECHNOLOGY - Aqua Sphere’s patented curved lens technology offers the clearest possible visibility through superior optics engineering based on 3 key placed radii, virtually eliminating distortion while delivering an uninterrupted, 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics.
- PLEXISOL LENS - Sourced in Italy with excellent anti-fog properties. Ten times stronger then glass and 100 times lighter, Plexisol is ultra durable and distortion free.
- QUICK FIT BUCKLES - An easy to operate, push button buckle adjustment makes tightening and loosening quick and simple, even while wearing.
- SOFTERIL - A proprietary material substantially softer and gentler to the face versus the traditional TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) materials used by other brands. It is shape-retaining, hypoallergenic and contains no harmful material.
- STABILISING NOSE BRIDGE - Providing great dimensional stability and comfort.
- ANTI FOG - Lenses are protected by special anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments.
- LATEX FREE - All Aqua Sphere goggles and swim mask materials are hypoallergenic and latex free.
- SILICONE STRAP - Surgical grade Silicone provides optimum, long-lasting comfort and product longevity.
- PROTECTIVE GOGGLE CASE - Packaging is designed to be used as a protective goggle case.
- 100% UVA / UVB PROTECTION - Essential protection against the high levels of UV radiation experienced in Australia and New Zealand.
- FINA approved
- MADE IN ITALY - All Aqua Sphere Swimming Goggles are made in Italy with superior research, craftsmanship and design.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good fit, comfortable, great in the sun.
Love these goggles as always find it hard to get some that fit my face, don’t leak and are comfortable! These fit the bill perfectly. In addition - they last, don’t leave marks or fog! Got my first pair two years ago and have only just started to leak a tiny bit, bought a new pair as have a half-Ironman in May and I don’t want leaks or to risk not having a spare! They might initially seem more expensive but are so worth it.
I can highly recommend these swim goggles, which I located via google. I was sick of having pinching and indentations beneath each eye for hours after swimming and was becoming worried I would be causing permanent skin changes. As soon as I put them on - they felt different. No pressure under my eyes and no taking 2 laps to readjust my googles to get a good seal. They were an immediate fit with amazing vision. I can now enjoy my lap swimming without the after effects!
I am very satisfied with these polarised goggles. They provide great protection from sun glare and give excellent clarity. It is the first pair of goggles that i have been able to wear for a full training session 1.5hrs without taking them off. No fog and no leaks i am very glad i purchased these, primarily based on another person's review. So glad i did.
really light weight the polarised lenses are a great feature would def recommend