A micro-framed goggle that delivers crystal clear visibility
With its unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame. This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice for a competition, whether in a pool or open water.
- Oversized, ultra durable Plexisol® lens for 4-point expanded, 180-degree visibility
- One-touch, Quick-Fit Buckle™ for perfect fit with simple adjustments - even while wearing
- Stabilizing nose bridge keeps fitting secure and comfortable
- 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog and UV lens treatment for long lasting clarity
- Silicone strap for comfort and durability
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this googles for my son swimming in the ocean during lockdown. I checked review first before buying it. Based on tge review this goggles strongly recommended for ocean swimming. How ever Based on my opinion, this is just average goggles and still got water inside.
Solid. Really good, super clear lens, soft eye socket. Would recommend
These googles sit a little off the face & have larger than normal lenses, thus providing good visibility, and making them ideal for open water swimming, especially in the dark.
Finally able to buy these in oz! Been buying when I can when visiting Canada Great goggles, great vision, no leaks. I swim 2 to 3 times a week, 1500 metres, use the clear lense as sometimes the black line hasn’t been painted!