A micro-framed goggle that delivers crystal clear visibility
With its unique, oversized lens design, the Kayenne combines expanded 4-point vision with superior hydrodynamics thanks to its low-profile micro-frame. This combination makes the Kayenne a perfect choice for a competition, whether in a pool or open water.
- Oversized, ultra durable Plexisol® lens for 4-point expanded, 180-degree visibility
- One-touch, Quick-Fit Buckle™ for perfect fit with simple adjustments - even while wearing
- Stabilizing nose bridge keeps fitting secure and comfortable
- 100% UV protection
- Anti-fog and UV lens treatment for long lasting clarity
- Silicone strap for comfort and durability
- Small Fit for a woman's face
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gift for training partner who really enjoys the style and fit.
Fab goggles & excellent delivery
Excellent wide vision and comfortable feel. NO leakage and no fogging! After years of swimming (pool and ocean) these are the best I've tried. I've tried Zoggs, Speedo, 2XU and they have all leaked or not fitted correctly. I have a small head and find this compact size fits perfectly. Also happy with the ordering process - easy, good comms and quick postage. Thank you!
I've been wearing these goggles for a few weeks and love them. I normally wear youth goggles, because standard sized goggles don't fit my face. These work well and don't leak. They also have a great field of vision for sighting when open water swimming. My only complaint is that there doesn't seem to be an option to order polarized lenses with the compact frames.